Leftover Cranberry Sauce Greek Yogurt Popsicle

December 5, 2013

When I make my cranberry sauce its jellied, so its not chunky as you would call it. Doesn't mean you have to discard all that goodness. I love making homemade Popsicle with my tot and for myself all the time. So i thought I'd share this fun, simple, recipe. So whether you have leftover sauce or leftover pulp like me this is a great recipe.





Cranberry Sauce Greek Yogurt Popsicle

Ingredients:
recipe yield 6-2 oz pops

  • 2-5.3 oz Greek Honey Yogurt(If Plain just add 1/4 c Honey)
  • 1/2 cup Cranberry Pulp or leftover sauce
  • 2 oz popsicle molds
  • Optional: popsicle sticks(100 pack, dollartree $1)

Directions:

Put Greek yogurt in bowl and mix with honey if not already added. Add cranberry sauce, now you don't want to fully incorporate just move around so there's like chunks here and there.




Add mix to piping or ziplock bag. Cut tip and pip in molds.









Now you want to gently tap against counter to smooth out and let any air out. This way there are no air bubbles in your pops.



 Tap and not tapped





Put in sticks and freeze for 2 hours.(My molds came with plastic sticks but there in use at the moment for other pops in the fridge).

Since I make popsicles all the time, I wrap them in plastic. . . .so I can make more, that way i only need one mold. Maybe  just have patience. But enjoy, my midget does.






Post a Comment